- The 2019 NAfME National Conference will take place at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
- Attendees have the option to book hotel at the time of registration through the EventSquid portal or directly through the National Conference reservation link listed below any time prior to the October 6 deadline.
- The 2019 NAfME Room Block rate is $251.90/night including tax.
- To make a reservation for the National Conference, click here.
- To make a reservation for the All-National Honor Ensembles, click here.
NAfME has secured airline discounts for Conference and ANHE guests with Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, and United Airlines.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association for Music Education. Please click here to book your flights! You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1-800-328-1111, Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM CT and refer to Meeting Event Code NY2R7.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
American Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association for Music Education. Visit AA.com to book your flight. After selecting your flights, enter promo code 72H9BJ when completing passenger details. You may also call the American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-433-1790 for assistance with reservations and ticket purchase.
United Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association for Music Education. Visit united.com/meetingtravel to book your flight. Enter ZGS4383343 in the Promotions and Certificates box under “Advanced Search”. You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at 1-800-426-1122, Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM ET and Saturday – Sunday 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM ET for assistance with reservations and ticket purchase. Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations.
*Please note that travel must be booked between October 31, 2019 – November 13, 2019 in order to receive the discount.
- Attendees may use a personal vehicle, taxi, or shuttle service.
- A taxi service will cost approximately $53 from the airport to the resort and vice versa.
- The Mears shuttle service will cost $24 each way or $38 round-trip per person. Reservations can be made at mearstransportation.com Please note, this is a shared shuttle service.
- Bus transportation from the Gaylord Palms to MCO airport will be available for NAfME National Conference and ANHE attendees on Sunday, November 10 between 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM. Tickets are $15.00/person and can be purchased HERE in advance before October 16, or onsite. Buses will run every 30 minutes. You must select your departure time at time of purchase. Tickets are non refundable.
- Attendees have the option to self-park at the rate of $19.20/day (includes the 20% discount for NAfME) or valet-park at the rate of $35.
- Overnight guests have in-and-out privileges.