NOTICE OF IN-PERSON CANCELLATION: 2020 NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles
Thank you for your patience concerning information about the 2020 NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE) program.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the National Association for Music Education (NAfME) has made the difficult decision to cancel the in-person combined Amplify 2020 NAfME PreK-12 National Conference, Music Research and Teacher Education Conference, and All-National Honor Ensembles, originally scheduled to take place November 4-8 in Orlando, FL. The health and safety of our members, students, and event participants was, and remains, our priority.
In light of this decision, NAfME is working on planning a virtual event for the 2020 All-National Honor Ensembles program. Staff will communicate with students, their parents, and their directors as information becomes available.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Concert Band led by Rodney Dorsey
- Symphony Orchestra led by Nobuyoshi Yasuda
- Mixed Choir led by Frances Fonza
- Jazz Ensemble led by Todd Stoll
- Guitar Ensemble led by Chuck Hulihan
- Modern Band led by Tony Sauza
- Meet the 2020 Conductors
- Download the 2020 All-National Honor Ensembles Program Book (Coming in October)
- 2020 Application
- 2020 Audition Repertoire
- 2020 Tentative Schedule
- 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2020 Audition Requirements and Guidelines
- 2020 Program Information Sheet
- 2020 Student Forms (Coming soon)
- 2020 Press Release Template (Coming in August)
- 2020 Rosters (Coming in September)
- 2020 College Fair Participants (Coming in September)