COVID-19 RESOURCES & NEWS
Your health and well being is a primary concern, here is what our partners at the Gaylord Palms are doing to ensure your safety at the 2020 NAfME National Conference.
NAfME recognizes that COVID-19 is a topic of great concern for our members. We have created a resource and news page with World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance as well as information related to music instrument hygiene.
Click here to see an update from the Marriott Global Cleanliness Council. Learn more about the Marriott’s Health and Safety Cleanliness Standards.
The page will be updated as we receive new information pertinent to our members’ needs.
- The 2020 NAfME National Conference will take place at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
- Click here to make your hotel reservation. The room block deadline is October 5, 2020.
- The 2020 NAfME Room Block preferred rate is $258.77/night including all taxes and fees.
- Attendees may use a personal vehicle, taxi, or shuttle service.
- A taxi service will cost approximately $53 from the airport to the resort and vice versa.
- The Mears shuttle service will cost $24 each way or $38 round-trip per person. Reservations can be made at mearstransportation.com Please note, this is a shared shuttle service.
- Cash concessions will be available for purchase in the NAfME Exhibit Hall on both Friday, November 6 and Saturday, November 7 between 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM.
- Additionally, evening events with a happy hour and heavy hors d’oeuvres will be provided for conference attendees on Thursday, November 5, Friday, November 6, and Saturday, November 7.
Be sure to check out a variety of nearby eatery options for the scheduled breaks. Just a short walk from the conference space are a number of dining options.
- Attendees have the option to self-park at the rate of $20.80/day (includes the 20% discount for NAfME) or valet-park at the rate of $38.
- Overnight guests have in-and-out privileges.