- Pre-Conference Forums: November 2-3, 2022
- National Biennial Music Research and Teacher Education Conference: November 3-5, 2022
- National PreK-12 Conference: November 3-5, 2022
- All-National Honor Ensembles: November 3-6, 2022
- The 2022 NAfME National Conference will take place at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland (near Washington, DC).
- To book your room through the NAfME hotel room block, please click here.
- The deadline to make a reservation through the room block is October 2, 2022.
- The room block rate is $277.30/night including all applicable taxes.
- The NAfME hotel room block includes Wifi in the hotel room.
- The nearest airport to the resort is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
- NAfME has secured airline discounts for Conference and ANHE guests with Delta Air Lines and American Airlines
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association for Music Education.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMVRE
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number
Visit AA.com to book your flight. After selecting your flights, enter promo code 48H2DV when completing passenger details.
*Contact the American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-433-1790 for assistance with reservations and ticket purchase.
- Attendees may use a personal vehicle, taxi, or ride share.
- A taxi service will cost approximately $32 from Regan National airport to the resort and vice versa.
- Attendees have the option to self-park at the rate of $24/day (includes the 20% discount for NAfME) or valet-park at the rate of $49.
- Overnight guests have in-and-out privileges.