- Pre-Conference Forums: November 2-3, 2022
- National Biennial Music Research and Teacher Education Conference: November 3-5, 2022
- National PreK-12 Conference: November 3-5, 2022
- All-National Honor Ensembles: November 3-6, 2022
National Conference FAQ
Read the NAfME National Conference Frequently Asked Questions to learn details about the conference and National Harbor, including a directory and map of the conference space, registration hours, dining options, how to download the conference app, and more!
- The 2022 NAfME National Conference will take place at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland (near Washington, DC).
- To book your room through the NAfME hotel room block, please click here.
- The deadline to make a reservation through the room block is October 13, 2022. (Extended from October 2!)
- The room block rate is $277.30/night including all applicable taxes.
- The NAfME hotel room block includes Wifi in the hotel room.
- The nearest airport to the resort is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA).
- NAfME has secured airline discounts for Conference and ANHE guests with Delta Air Lines and American Airlines
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for National Association for Music Education.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NMVRE
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number
Visit AA.com to book your flight. After selecting your flights, enter promo code 48H2DV when completing passenger details.
*Contact the American Airlines Meeting Services Desk at 1-800-433-1790 for assistance with reservations and ticket purchase.
- Attendees may use a personal vehicle, taxi, or ride share.
- A taxi service will cost approximately $32 from Regan National airport to the resort and vice versa.
- Attendees have the option to self-park at the rate of $24/day (includes the 20% discount for NAfME) or valet-park at the rate of $49.
- Overnight guests have in-and-out privileges.
Wi-Fi During the NAfME National Conference
The 2022 NAfME National Conference and All-National Honor Ensembles are in-person events and will not be livestreamed or recorded. A basic wireless network will be available throughout the event space and in the guest rooms of those staying onsite at the Gaylord National, which will allow enough bandwidth for attendees to check email and access the event mobile app. Please note, per the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, the level of data available will not be sufficient to download presentation materials, stream video content, or livestream meetings via platforms such as Zoom. For session presenters, we ask that you download all session materials in advance, including videos from Vimeo or YouTube (etc.) and have them prepared on a thumb drive. NAfME is unable to provide greater wireless network capabilities in specific rooms for any duration of the event.