If you would like to reprint an article, please notify NAfME (contact Catherina Hurlburt at email@example.com) about which blog post you would like to reprint/republish and when you plan to do so.
- If the article you wish to reprint appears on NAfME’s site originally, NAfME must be first contacted for reprint permission, not the author. (If the article on NAfME’s site is a reprint from another site, it will be noted up front, and the author should be notified for reprint permission.)
- The reprint must not alter the content of the original post in any way. (However, you must use your own photos, unless you have a Thinkstock account. Rights to use are the responsibility of the person/organization reprinting.)
- Once permission is granted to reprint a specific article, please include the credit: “Reprinted with permission from National Association for Music Education (NAfME). The original article published on [date of publication] can be found here.” And link “can be found here” to the original post on NAfME’s site.
- Alternatively, the first three paragraphs may be reprinted with author noted and the credit: “Reprinted with permission from National Association for Music Education (NAfME). The full article published on [date of publication] can be found here.” And link “here” to the original post on NAfME’s site.
- Please notify Catherina Hurlburt when you reprint the article, providing a link to the reprint.