All district teacher evaluation and support systems must include the following six elements:
- Standards of Professional Practice
- Differentiated Performance Levels (4 levels)
- Professional Responsibilities
- Aligned Professional Learning
- Plan For Training
- Student Learning and Growth – “Significant” means student growth must play a meaningful role in evaluations. Teachers, in collaboration with their supervisors/evaluators, will establish student growth goals and select evidence from a variety of valid measures and regularly assess progress
Test scores are specifically prohibited from being the sole measurement of educator effectiveness. More information is available in this document.