Grapevine, Texas- November 10-13, 2016
- All rehearsals, activities, and the final concert will take place at The Gaylord Texan Resort and Conference Center, Grapevine, Texas.
- Please plan to arrive November 10, 2016 between 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM for Student Registration. There is a mandatory student meeting 4:00 PM-4:45 PM, November 10.
- Please schedule your departure (if you are flying) after 4:00 PM, November 13.
- Music will be provided via Dropbox, for practice purposes only by the end of August. You will receive original music in Grapevine.
- 2016 All-National Honor Ensemble Concert will be held at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Conference Center, November 13, 2016 from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Concert order will be: Jazz Ensemble-Mixed Choir-Intermission-Concert Band-Symphony Orchestra.
- The concert will be free of charge.
*Thursday, November 10, Activities Upon Arrival*
- Schedule a “Mock Audition”– Audition experience-Sponsored by the U.S. Army Music
- Schedule an “Information Session” with The Blair School of Music
All-National Honor Ensembles Information
- 2016 ANHE Schedule
- 2016 FAQ
- 2016 Press Release
- 2016 Information Sheet
- 2016 ANHE Merchandise Order!
- 2016 ANHE Concert CD/DVD Order Form
- 2016 ANHE Photo Order Form
How to Register for the All-National Honor Ensembles:
1. Download the following forms and return via email (HonorEnsembles@nafme.org) or via US Postal Service (NAfME/ANHE; 1806 Robert Fulton Dr.; Reston, VA 20191)
2. Please submit Registration Payment:
- Credit Card (Instructions will be emailed)
- Check via US Postal Service to: All-National Honor Ensembles/NAfME, 1806 Robert Fulton Dr., Reston, VA 20191
- Book your hotel– Discounted room rate extended until 10-17!!
- Purchase Parent Package
- Parent Track Schedule
- Contact Jill Staton at JillS@nafme.org or 571-323-3398