Lessons • Archives/Resources • Conference Resources • FAQs
Professional development opportunities for music educators. The Learning Network offers two ways for you to attend professional development webinars.
- Purchase individual LIVE webinars through NAfME’s shopping cart for $9.95 (Please see calendar below for session descriptions).
If you are a Learning Network subscriber you will receive emails once a month with links to register for the webinars and a reminder email the week of the webinar. If you would like to sign up for Learning Network Notifications through text or email:
- Text @learningne to (202) 681-5920 then follow text instructions or
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow instructions sent in the reply.
Links You Need to Know:
- To purchase an individual webinar please go to: shopping cart.
- Webinar Technical Requirements.
- View descriptions of our previous webinars.
Learning Network Summer Courses
Webinars on Tuesdays at 7pm ET: June 17, June 24, July 1, July 8
Workshop in Richmond, VA: Monday, July 14, July 15, July 16
(9am – 3:35pm each day)
Music Technology Course Sponsored by PreSonus
Webinar Course dates: July 7, July 8, July 9, July 10, July 14, July 15
(Each webinar is 12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. ET)
Please click on webinar title for course description.