Represent your school at the first-ever NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles college fair!
Meet with 600 of the top high school musicians from all 50 states.
Monday, November 27, 2017
Coronado Spring’s Resort at Walt Disney World
Reserve your room at a discounted rate! Click HERE to access the ANHE room block.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The National Association for Music Education’s All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE) program represents the top performing high school musicians in the United States. So much more than a musical ensemble; it is a comprehensive, musical, and educational experience. The following ensembles are part of ANHE:
- Concert Band
- Mixed Choir
- Symphony Orchestra
- Jazz Ensemble
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
This year’s first-ever ANHE college fair will give colleges, universities, conservatories, and other post secondary institutions the opportunity to meet with 600 of the top high school musicians, their parents, and their directors.
This is your opportunity to discuss with students how your institution can be part of their future.
WHO CAN ATTEND:
Contracts for exhibit space will be accepted from any accredited college, university, or other post secondary institution offering curricular study leading to a degree or diploma. In addition, contracts will be considered from arts festivals, studios, and other programs that train students in the arts.
Friday, October 20, 2017.
- Table space and two chairs
- Your institution’s logo will be placed on the ANHE website, ANHE program book, and onsite display signage
ADDITIONAL PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES:
- Brochure or handout placed in student welcome bag: $75
- SOLD – This item is no longer available. Welcome bag sponsor; logo to appear on side of bag and brochure or handout placed in each bag: $1,500
Monday, November 27, 2017
12:30 — 4:30 PM
Coronado K Ballroom
*Students, Directors, Parents and Families will rotate and attend in sectionals throughout the afternoon.
- Exhibitors may reserve hotel rooms under the ANHE room block at the Coronado Springs Resort at a discounted rate.
- Standard self-parking is complimentary for Resort Guests.
- Complimentary transportation via Disney Magic Express and luggage delivery to and from the Orlando International Airport is included for Resort Guests. Click HERE to make your reservation.
- Colleges/universities will be placed on the show floor in accordance with the date NAfME staff processes your registration.
- NAfME staff must be notified of cancellations by September 20, 2017 in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations within one month of the event will not be refunded.