Meet with 600 of the top high school musicians from all 50 states.
Monday, November 26, 2018
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Orlando, FL
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
The National Association for Music Education’s All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE) program represents the top 600 performing high school musicians in the United States. There are five ensembles represented:
- Concert Band
- Mixed Choir
- Symphony Orchestra
- Jazz Ensemble
- Guitar Ensemble *NEW in 2018*
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
Colleges, universities, conservatories, and other post-secondary institutions will have the opportunity to meet with 600 of the top high school musicians, their parents, and their ensemble directors.
This is your opportunity to discuss with students how your institution can be part of their future.
WHO CAN ATTEND:
Contracts for exhibit space will be accepted from any accredited college, university, or other post-secondary institution offering curricular study leading to a degree or diploma. In addition, contracts will be considered from arts festivals, studios, and other programs that train students in the arts.
Friday, October 19, 2018.
- Table space and two chairs
- Your institution’s logo will be placed on the ANHE website, ANHE program book, and onsite display signage
ADDITIONAL PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES:
- Brochure or handout placed in student welcome bag: $75
- Ad space
Welcome bag sponsor; logo to appear on side of bag and brochure or handout placed in each bag: $1,500SOLD
Monday, November 28, 2018
9:30 AM – 11:45 AM
*Students, Directors, Parents and Families will rotate and attend in groups throughout the afternoon.
- Standard self-parking is complimentary for Resort Guests.
- Colleges/universities will be placed on the show floor in accordance with the date NAfME staff processes your registration.
- NAfME staff must be notified of cancellations by September 21, 2018 in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations within one month of the event will not be refunded.