Corporate Member Benefits
Corporate Membership to the National Association for Music Education gives companies and organizations the opportunity to advance arts education and the arts and to connect with music teachers, supervisors, students, and the music education community.
We are now offering three levels of membership: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Bronze Membership – One Year $350; Three Year $900
- Use of NAfME Proud corporate logo.
- Recognition in Our Corporate Member Appreciation ad that’s featured in two issues of Teaching Music ($400 value).
- Acknowledgment in the National In-Service Conference program book.
Silver Membership – One Year $550; Three Year $1,500
All the benefits of a Bronze Membership, plus:
- Unique advertising opportunities with 20% discount on first web, print or e-newsletter ad placement for each year of membership (up to $850 value).
- A 20% discount on first NAfME mailing list rental for the year (up to $1,200 value).
Gold Membership – One Year $800; Three Year $2,250
All the benefits of Bronze and Silver Membership, plus:
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for NAfME meetings, conferences, and other programs (Tri-M, Collegiate, and membership campaigns).
- One hosted webinar through the NAfME Learning Network ($1000 value). Perfect opportunity to introduce educational products and content through face time with potential customers. Content must be educational.
Contact us at Corporate@nafme.org for a brochure and application!