Corporate Member Benefits
Does your company provide a product or service that you know will interest music educators? NAfME Corporate membership provides the valuable introduction to a global network of music education teachers—your target audience!
NAfME offers three levels of Corporate membership. We can help you determine which level is best for your company.
- Use of Corporate member logo for your marketing materials and website. This is your “visual introduction” to the NAfME family! The logo identifies you to music educators as a company they can trust.
- Recognition twice annually in Teaching Music, the NAfME magazine mailed to all members ($400 value).
- Acknowledgment in the NAfME National Conference program book.
- Link on the NAfME Corporate Member Directory page of the NAfME website for the duration of membership.
- One (1) NAfME Associate membership for the designated company contact.
- Company membership in the Music Education Policy Roundtable (optional; scroll down for more information).
- All the benefits of the Bronze level PLUS …
- 20% discount on first print ad for each year of membership (up to $850 value).
- 20% discount on first NAfME mailing list rental for the year (up to $1,200 value).
- All the benefits of the Bronze and Silver levels PLUS …
- One (1) hosted webinar through NAfME Academy™. Webinar is made available to more than 4,300 subscribers. Content must be educational and is subject to approval.
- One (1) co-branded email to active NAfME members (45,500+). Content must be educational and is subject to approval.
- One (1) social media post on NAfME channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram (95,000+ followers). Content must be educational and is subject to approval.
- 20% discount on subsequent ads placed in NAfME virtual or print publications. Teaching Music is a print publication; Music Educators Journal is a primarily online publication (45,500+ subscribers).
In addition, NAfME offers Corporate members sponsorship opportunities to target specific audiences with your marketing message (additional fees apply):
- National Conference (exhibit and sponsorship opportunities)
- Tri-M® Music Honor Society
- All-National Honor Ensembles
- Music In Our Schools Month® (MIOSM™)
- NAfME Academy™
- Collegiate Advocacy Summit
- Student Composers Competition
- Electronic Music Composition Competition
Let us help you reach your marketing goals! The experienced NAfME staff will help you decide which level is best for your marketing goals and take advantage of all your benefits. Contact us at Corporate@nafme.org with questions or to request a brochure and application!
Music Education Policy Roundtable
The Music Education Policy Roundtable is a public policy coalition led by the National Association for Music Education (NAfME), which advocates on behalf of ensuring the continued presence and perseverance of high quality music programs in America’s schools. Consisting of a many great music education organizations, the Roundtable is unified under a single policy banner and works to achieve a consensus set of federal legislative recommendations, on behalf of the profession and all of those who stand to benefit from its contributions to education.
By joining NAfME as corporate member, you will have an opportunity to opt-in as a member of NAfME’s Music Education Policy Roundtable.
NAfME Corporate Membership is not required for Roundtable membership. For more information on the Roundtable membership, please visit our web page here or contact Tooshar Swain at ToosharS@nafme.org.