Corporate Member Benefits
Corporate Membership to the National Association for Music Education gives companies and organizations the opportunity to advance arts education and the arts and to connect with music teachers, supervisors, students, and the music education community.
Music Education Policy Roundtable
The Music Education Policy Roundtable is a public policy coalition led by the National Association for Music Education (NAfME), which advocates on behalf of ensuring the continued presence and perseverance of high quality music programs in America’s schools. Consisting of a many great music education organizations, the Roundtable is unified under a single policy banner and works to achieve a consensus set of federal legislative recommendations, on behalf of the profession and all of those who stand to benefit from its contributions to education.
By joining NAfME as corporate member, you will have an opportunity to opt-in as a member of NAfME’s Music Education Policy Roundtable.
For more information on the Roundtable membership, please visit our web page here.
We are now offering three levels of membership: Bronze, Silver, and Gold.
Bronze Membership – $350.00
- Membership to the Music Education Policy Roundtable (opt-in)
- Use of NAfME Proud corporate logo.
- Recognition in Our Corporate Member Appreciation ad that’s featured in two issues of Teaching Music ($400 value).
- Acknowledgment in the National In-Service Conference program book.
Silver Membership – $550.00
All the benefits of a Bronze Membership, plus:
- Unique advertising opportunities with 20% discount on first web, print or e-newsletter ad placement for each year of membership (up to $850 value).
- A 20% discount on first NAfME mailing list rental for the year (up to $1,200 value).
Gold Membership – $1000.00
All the benefits of Bronze and Silver Membership, plus:
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for NAfME meetings, conferences, and other programs (Tri-M, Collegiate, and membership campaigns).
- One hosted webinar through the NAfME Learning Network. Perfect opportunity to introduce educational products and content through face time with potential customers. Content must be educational.
Contact us at Corporate@nafme.org for a brochure and application!