In 2017 the National Association for Music Education (NAfME) officially launched Amplify, our newest online platform – and the largest online community of music educators across the country!
NAfME Members have automatically been enrolled into this free, member-exclusive service. Amplify allows you to connect and converse with over 60,000 other music educators, leaders, and advocates. The platform also gives access to countless resources and community forums; perfect for young educators seeking information and advice from their peers, and perfect for seasoned teachers looking to mentor the next generation of music educators across the nation. From library resources to various discussion boards, you can stay informed – and stay connected – on Amplify.
Getting started on Amplify is simple:
- Go to community.nafme.org.
- Edit your profile using your NAfME.org member username and personal password.
- Control what information is visible on your profile.
- Join/subscribe to communities of your choice – you will automatically be enrolled in Music Educator Central, our general community for all NAfME Members.
- Control the frequency and format of email notifications from Amplify.
We hope that Amplify becomes both a vital resource and a vibrant community for all our NAfME members. If you have further questions regarding Amplify, please contact Member Services at 800-336-3768, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to connecting with you on Amplify!