Welcome to the NAfME Booth at the OMEA 2021 Winter Virtual Professional Development Connection! We are pleased to participate and support Ohio music educators.
Please Watch NAfME President Mackie Spradley’s Message for the New Year (video)
Check out our special membership benefits and resources for this very challenging school year!
- Membership Overview
- Advocacy Campaigns and Resources
- COVID-19 Resources and Guidance
- 2021 Virtual National Conference/Biennial Research and Teacher Education Conference with K-12 Collaborative – registration open now!
- Coming right up … March is Music In Our Schools Month
- All-National Honors Ensembles
- Tri-M Music Honor Society
- Student Composition Competitions
- NAfME Collegiate
Please contact us with questions or for more information! Email Elizabeth Lasko, NAfME Director of Membership, at ElizabethL@nafme.org.
National Association for Music Education, among the world’s largest arts education organizations, is the only association that addresses all aspects of music education. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers. The Association has supported music educators at all teaching levels for more than a century. With tens of thousands of members teaching millions of students nationwide, the organization is the national voice of music education in the United States.