Opening of the National Leadership Assembly
- Opening of the National Assembly with Immediate Past President Kathleen D. Sanz, presiding
- NAfME State of the Association with President Mackie V. Spradley
- View the Opening of the National Leadership Assembly
- Opening of the National Leadership Assembly materials available here.
State Executive’s Meeting
- Abi Young, Chair (PMEA)
- The Federated MEA Executive meeting was held on June 23-24 via Zoom. Music education association executives or designees, were invited to participate. Topics included best practices during COVID-19, planning virtual conferences, legal and financial considerations, and NAfME technology updates.
Collegiate Advocacy Summit
- The Collegiate Advocacy Summit was held on June 23 and 24. This year’s virtual event occurred as part of the “NAfME Reimagined National Leadership Assembly 2020” for all NAfME leaders, which included collegiate programming on advocacy and leadership development. The summit was an opportunity to network and collaborate with fellow music education majors from around the United States.
- View Day 1 of the Collegiate Advocacy Summit
State President’s Meeting
- President Mackie V. Spradley
- The MEA State Presidents gathered to discuss NAfME programs and initiatives with the National President and Governance leaders and Division Presidents.