General Music Today
General Music Today (GMT), is an peer-reviewed online journal that publishes articles that describe successful practices, share teaching strategies and/or materials, suggest new ideas, or analyze issues of concern to general music education professionals teaching at levels from early childhood through high school. Published only online three times a year, available free to members.
- Search and view issues of General Music Today — No login required in July while the NAfME website undergoes improvements
- 2019 Quick Reference Guide with Submission Deadlines
- Request for proposals for The Musical Idea Series
- Guidelines for Contributors
- Editorial Committee
- Institutional Subscriptions