We all want success. Success for ourselves, our programs, and most of all, for our students.
We want to reach the highest graduation and attendance rates. We want to help our students have the highest in social, emotional, and intellectual capacities and the highest levels of citizenship. We want them to have a lifelong relationship with music. And we want them to have the grounding in music that will help them achieve in life.
For each of us to evolve from good music teachers to great music teachers, we need to build success on the pillars of trust: honesty, integrity, dignity, ethics, and sensitivity.
ALL IN will help you develop the skills and approaches that are key to turning your curricular expertise into program success.
To Go ALL IN for success:
- Watch the Introductory ALL IN video and other useful videos — Click here
- Check the schedule of upcoming sessions at state and national meetings — Click here
- Check the schedule of upcoming ALL IN webinars – and get access to archived webinars — Click here
- Download and use the ALL IN text resources — Click here
- Arrange for a Solutions Music Group expert in ALL IN concepts to help your school or district — Click here