U.S. Army All-American Marching Band Members will receive…
- National recognition through NAfME and news media outlets
- An all-expense paid trip to San Antonio to perform as a member of the U.S. Army All-American Marching Band including airfare, hotel, food, rehearsal gear, performance gear, instrument (borrowed), and more
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rehearse and perform alongside the finest high school marching musicians in the nation
- The chance to work with an all-star marching band staff made up of directors from the most respected high school and collegiate marching band programs in America, and musicians from the the U.S. Army Field Band
- All-American Selection press conference at your school to announce their elite accomplishment to media, school administration, and fellow community members.
- An opportunity to perform at half time of the U.S. Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio, TX in front of 50,000 spectators.
In Cooperation with: All-American Games and Drum Corps International (DCI)
If you have any questions, please contact USArmyAllAmericanBand@gmail.com or call NAfME at 800-336-3768.