Arts Education Policy Review is accepting manuscripts for a special issue addressing teacher evaluation and arts education.
Articles should address or relate to any of the following topics:
- State-level teacher evaluation policies and their effects on P-16 arts education
- Local and district-level teacher evaluation policies and their effects on P-12 arts education
- Teacher evaluation policies in higher education and their effects on preservice arts teacher education
- Descriptions of innovative approaches to P-16 teacher evaluation in the arts
- Reports of initiatives taken by P-16 schools and/or arts organizations to advocate for arts-specific teacher evaluation processes
The deadline for submissions is September 15, 2012.
Submissions and questions can be sent to the Editor-in-Chief, Colleen M. Conway, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Arts Education Policy Review including complete submission guidelines, please visit the journal’s webpage.