myOptions® – Helping Your Music Students
Get a Strong Start on Their Higher Education
High school music educators: Keep an eye out for a special package hitting your school mailboxes soon.
NAfME is proud to continue our collaboration with myOptions®. myOptions is the largest no-cost college and career planning program in the country and provides students, families, and educators with valuable tools and resources to encourage students on their journey towards college and career success. Participation in this program also provides valuable data and insights for our Association to assist us with programmatic changes, professional development, grant proposals, and other important information as we continue to develop relevant and meaningful services for our members.
Your help would be greatly appreciated! We know that your students will need your attention for other critical needs as they transition back to school, so please understand this is completely voluntary.
myOptions packages will be delivered to your attention at your school soon. Our ask is for you to take a few minutes of class time to complete this short questionnaire. If you do not receive a package or would like to participate via an electronic version, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference “NAfME Survey Package Request,” and our friends at myOptions will provide you with a link to the online survey or will send you a package of paper forms, whichever you prefer. Your feedback as well as that of your students are extremely valuable to us. This link will provide more information about this program as well as the benefits to students, families, and your school.
This NAfME-marked package is important for a number of reasons:
- This package has unique questions reviewed by NAfME that are pertinent to your teaching area.
- Student privacy is ensured. No student information will be used or sold for non-educational purposes.
- The information obtained from these forms will provide valuable information for the music education profession.
- Students who participate will receive personalized information from myOptions®, the nation’s largest college planning program, connecting them to colleges and universities to help them begin planning for their future education and careers.
- Educators will receive personalized reports:
- College Match Reports for each of your students who participate – These reports provide declared schools, school matches and scholarship matches for your students.
- A High School Teacher Report – This report provides valuable information on how your class compares with others in the country based on their survey responses.
Questions? Please review the Frequently Asked Questions for answers to your inquiries about myOptions®, including privacy questions, student participation, and more. Send further inquiries to email@example.com.