Welcome to the NAfME membership site for joining and renewing!
If you are a current or retired music educator, or a college student studying to become a music educator, use the links below to join or renew membership.
Active and retired members in the USA: you must choose at least one state membership along with your national NAfME membership. Your primary state membership should be in the state where you teach, not necessarily where you reside.
Collegiate members may choose only one state – the state where you attend school.
If you are a recent college graduate in your first year of teaching, or if you are the spouse of a current or retired NAfME member, contact us (800-336-3768 or email@example.com) to find out if you qualify for reduced membership rates. Note: These membership categories are not available online. We can help you over the phone.
- Join or renew membership in Florida
- Join or renew membership in Pennsylvania
- Join or renew membership in Tennesee if you are a K-12 educator; Collegiate and Higher Education members may join or renew at the links below.
- Join or renew membership in Western India, European/DOD, International and US Territories — contact 800-336-3768 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other states:
*If you have not logged into the NAfME membership system since July 2019, you will need to update your password.
Do you represent a music company? Visit NAfME Corporate membership.
Are you a supporter of music education who is not an active full-time teachers? Check out our Associate membership option. (This membership does not include state MEA benefits.)
Need more information?
- Why Join? Check out how membership can benefit you!
- Individual member dues by state/territory/country: Use our dues calculator (“Find Your Dues” on the upper right of this page) or contact email@example.com.
- Download the current NAfME W-9 Form
- Membership dues are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Payments: The fastest way to activate your membership is by using a credit card online. You may also pay by check, and you are welcome to request a proforma invoice for a purchase order. Note that membership is not activated until payment is received. A credit card purchase online or by phone will greatly expedite your membership activation!
- Mail payments to:
PO Box 61
Lewiston, ME 04243-0061
Guide to the join/renew process — update coming soon
Thank you for your interest and support, and we look forward to working together in the coming year!