Welcome to the NAfME membership site for joining and renewing!
If you are a current or retired music educator, or a college student studying to become a music educator, use the links below to join or renew membership.
Active and retired members in the USA: you must choose at least one state membership along with your national NAfME membership. Your primary state membership should be in the state where you teach, not necessarily where you reside.
Collegiate members may choose only one state – the state where you attend school.
- Join or renew in Florida
- Join or renew in Pennsylvania
- Western India — contact 800-336-3768 or email@example.com
- All other states/territories/countries:
If you are a recent college graduate in your first year of teaching, or if you are the spouse of a current or retired NAfME member, contact us (800-336-3768 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out if you qualify for reduced membership rates.
Do you represent a music company? Visit NAfME Corporate membership.
Are you a supporter of music education who is not an active full-time teachers? Check out our Associate membership option. (This membership does not include state MEA benefits.)
Need more information?
- Why Join? Check out how membership can benefit you!
- Individual member dues by state/territory/country: Contact email@example.com to find out the dues in your area. Note: Membership dues are nonrefundable.
- Guide to the join/renew process
Thank you for your interest and support, and we look forward to working together in the coming year!