Who is eligible?
This membership, also known as Active membership, is open to individuals who are engaged in music teaching, supervision or administration as a primary career.
How do I benefit?
- See all member benefits
- Advocacy resources available 24-7 to build community support for your music program
- Combined membership in NAfME and your local federated music education association.
- Subscriptions to Teaching Music magazine, Music Educators Journal, and federated music education association journals.
- Members-only access to NAfME Amplify, our online peer-to-peer learning and engagement community.
- Exclusive access to student auditions and performance opportunities at the local, state, and national levels.
- Members-only discounts for state and national conferences and NAfME publications
- Access to our affordable online professional development platform, NAfME Academy
- Copyright information center
- Composition contests for your students
- Special insurance rates available through Forrest T. Jones
So, what does it cost?
When you join NAfME, you also join your state music educators association. Search this list for your state association.
Are you a first-year teacher who was a NAfME Collegiate member last year? Learn about the first-year teacher discount.
Is your spouse already a member? Join today at a reduced rate!
Existing member? Renew today.
New member? Join today.
Questions about membership?
Call us: 800-336-3768
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org