Music Educators Journal
Published quarterly, Music Educators Journal offers peer-reviewed scholarly and practical articles on music teaching approaches and philosophies, instructional techniques, current trends and issues in music education in schools and communities and the latest in products and services. As of March 2016, the issues will be digital only. (Print edition will be available for an additional $20 subscription fee; please contact email@example.com or 1-800-336-3768.).
- Search and View Issues of Music Educators Journal — Login required
- Simply read a feature article from the Music Educators Journal and receive recognition for professional development activity at no cost to you. Links to the quizzes appear on the bottom of feature articles’ first pages. Questions? Contact JJ Norman.
- Feedback — Editor Ella Wilcox
- Guidelines for Contributors
- Book Review Guidelines
- Video Review Guidelines
- Technology Review Guidelines
- Editorial Committee
- Institutional Subscriptions
Questions? Contact Ella Wilcox