Quarterly Advocacy Webinars
Every quarter, NAfME hosts advocacy webinars on the latest topics within music education advocacy.
Presented by NAfME Public Policy staff, our team of dedicated experts provide music education advocates with the latest in politics, education public policy, resources, and information that you need to know surrounding music education advocacy.
Upcoming Live Webinars
Please check back for details regarding upcoming webinars!
Past and Archived Webinars
- Utilizing Title IV-A Stories and Updates to Support Your Music Program (Q4)
- New Resource for Music Educators: Local Advocacy Action Plan (Q3)
- Title IV: Budgets, States, Districts and You (Q1)
- Supporting Music Education Locally with Title IV (Q2)
- 2018 Back to School – Title IV (Q3)
- 2018 Midterm Elections (Q4)
- ESSA’s First Year in Action (Q2)
- 2017 Back to Congress (School) Webinar (Q3)
- ESSA at the Local Level (Q4)
- Everything ESSA (Q1)
- Title IV, OTLs, & You! (Q2)
- Federal Funding Facts! (Q3)
- 2017 Federal Landscape (Q4)
How do I register for a webinar?
It’s easy! Simply click the associated hyperlink to visit the registration page. Once you have filled out all the information for registration, you will receive an email confirmation.
How do I join the live webinar session?
All you need is a computer and access to high speed internet! After registering, at the time of the webinar, you will receive an automated email with a link to join the live session.
Are there professional development recognition opportunities?
Upon completion, all music educators can complete a short quiz after the webinar to receive recognition for professional development valued at one contact hour.
I can’t make it to the next webinar. Will there be a recording?
No problem! Our webinars are always recorded and can be accessed at a later time. For archival recordings, just visit this page and click on the associated webinar you wish you watch.
I have follow-up advocacy questions after attending a webinar, who do I contact?
You can always contact the NAfME Advocacy and Public Policy team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to contact a specific member of our advocacy and policy staff? Find their contact information here.