ABOUT THE NAfME ALL-NATIONAL HONOR ENSEMBLES
The NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE) represent the top performing high school musicians in the United States. So much more than a musical showcase, the ANHE program is a comprehensive and educational experience.
2023 ANHE PROGRAM INFORMATION
The NAfME National Executive Board has reviewed and discussed the financial sustainability and inherent challenges to equity and access that are intrinsic to the All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE) experience and the association’s mission and vision. In order to continue to review and address these issues, the National Executive Board has decided to pause the program for the 2023-2024 school year. Check back for updates in early 2024.
2022 ANHE PROGRAM INFORMATION
Thank you to our 2022 Presenting Sponsor:
- Purchase 2022 ANHE Concert Recordings
- View the 2022 NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles Program Book
- 2022 All-National Honor Ensembles College Fair
- Meet the 2022 Conductors
- 2022 ANHE Rosters
- ANHE Frequently Asked Questions
- 2022 ANHE Audition Requirements and Guidelines
PREVIOUS ANHE PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Click here to find information on past NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles