The NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE) represent the top performing high school musicians in the United States. So much more than a musical showcase, the ANHE program is a comprehensive and educational experience.
The 2020 ensembles will meet at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida under the leadership of top conductors in the field of music education.
- The 2020 ensembles will be comprised of:
- Modern Band
- Mixed Choir
- Jazz Ensemble
- Guitar Ensemble
- Symphony Orchestra
- Concert Band
- The 2020 audition requirements and guidelines will be posted in January.
- The audition repertoire will be available by January 31, 2020.
- Applications will open January 31, 2020.
- The deadline to apply is May 1, 2020.
- 2019 ANHE Program Book
- Purchase 2019 ANHE Merchandise
- Order 2019 ANHE Concert Recordings
- 2019 ANHE Selection Information
- 2019 ANHE Audition Requirements and Guidelines
- 2019 ANHE Cancellation Policy