All students have been notified of their selection status. Rosters will be posted late-August.
The NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE) represent the top performing high school musicians in the United States. So much more than a musical showcase, the ANHE program is a comprehensive and educational experience.
The 2019 ensembles will meet at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida under the leadership of top conductors in the field of music education.
2019 ANHE ENSEMBLES
- Concert Band — Emily Threinen, University of Minnesota
- Symphony Orchestra — Soo Han, Baldwin Wallace Conservatory of Music
- Mixed Choir — Tesfa Wondemagegnehu, St. Olaf College
- Choral Accompanist — Edward Rothmel
- Jazz Ensemble — Todd Stoll, Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Guest soloist — Camille Thurman
- Guitar Ensemble — Bill Swick, Las Vegas Academy of the Arts
- Modern Band (NEW this year) — Scott Burstein, Little Kids Rock
2019 ANHE PROGRAM
- Selected students must register and submit payment in full for the 2019 All-National Honor Ensembles by Friday, August 2 to reserve their spot.
- 2019 ANHE participation forms MUST be filled out by hand then uploaded to Submittable.
- Students will need to log into their Submittable account (created at the time of their application) to upload the forms. If you have trouble logging in, contact email@example.com.
- Practice sheet music will be sent to students and directors via email mid-September.
- Read the 2019 ANHE Program Information Sheet for detailed information regarding hotel, arrival and departure, check-in, chaperones, instruments, attire, and parent and director activities.
- 2019 ANHE Tentative Schedule
- 2019 ANHE Cancellation Policy
- 2019 All-National Honor Ensembles FAQ
- 2019 ANHE Audition Requirements and Guidelines
- 2019 NAfME All-State Festival and MEA Contact Information
- Find information on past NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles
- Email: HonorEnsembles@nafme.org