November 25-28, 2018
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
All 2018 All-National Honor Ensembles selected alternates have been notified of their updated status.
The NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles (ANHE) represent the top performing high school musicians in the United States. So much more than a musical ensemble; it is a comprehensive, musical and educational experience.
The 2018 ensembles will meet at the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, Florida under the baton of leaders in the field of music education.
- Jazz Ensemble, conducted by Todd Stoll
- Guest soloist, Pharez Whitted
- Mixed Choir, conducted by Dr. Amanda Quist
- Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Dr. Jean Montès
- Concert Band, conducted by Dennis Glocke
- Guitar *New this year*, conducted by Dr. Michael Quantz
- 2018 All-National Honor Ensembles Jazz Ensemble Roster
- 2018 All-National Honor Ensembles Mixed Choir Roster
- 2018 All-National Honor Ensembles Symphony Orchestra Roster
- 2018 All-National Honor Ensembles Concert Band Roster
- 2018 All-National Honor Ensembles Guitar Ensemble Roster
2018 PROGRAM INFORMATION
- 2018 Program Information Sheet *READ IN FULL for payment information and the latest event details*
- 2018 ANHE Tentative Schedule
- 2018 ANHE Press Release Template
- 2018 ANHE Student Forms
- Register for the 2018 ANHE Directors’ Academies
- 2-days of professional development for ensemble directors. Directors must be a current member of NAfME.
- 2018 ANHE Directors’ Academies Flyer
- Band Directors’ Academy led by Paula A. Crider
- Choral Directors’ Academy led by Victor C. Johnson
- Orchestra Directors’ Academy led by Matthew H. Spieker
- 2018 ANHE Room Block
OTHER PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Email: HonorEnsembles@nafme.org