2021–2022 Music In Our Schools Month®
Music In Our Schools Month® (MIOSM®) takes a new tack this year, focusing on lessons for kindergarten and third-grade that help them learn elements of music through some classic children’s songs. The lessons and songs, however, can be shared at many levels. All are available without charge to teachers for their use during MIOSM and beyond.
All lessons are Copyright ©2021 by the National Association for Music Education (NAfME).
- Learn about the new direction of Music In Our Schools Month® Coming Soon for 2022 MIOSM
- Access the 2021–’22 MIOSM Lesson Plans
- 2022 MIOSM Press Release Coming Early 2022!
- View the MIOSM Daily Prompts for social media Coming Soon for 2022 MIOSM
- What is Music In Our Schools Month (MIOSM)?
- History of MIOSM and past MIOSM themes and logos
- Join the Biggest School Chorus in the World Coming Soon for 2022 MIOSM!
- Change your profile picture for the month of March
- Other Ideas for Celebrating MIOSM
- Contact Your State’s MIOSM Chairperson
- Insert for Your Concert Program Coming Soon for 2022 MIOSM!
- Portrait-Oriented Concert Program Insert
- Spanish Horizontal Concert Program Insert
- Spanish Vertical Concert Program Insert
- Register for a MIOSM Participation Certificate Opening March, 2022!
- Purchase items for your classroom Coming Soon for 2022 MIOSM!