2022–2023 Music In Our Schools Month®
More updates regarding 2022-2023 Music In Our Schools Month® (MIOSM®) coming soon!
All lessons are Copyright ©2022 by the National Association for Music Education (NAfME).
JOIN US for the 2023 MIOSM Advocacy Celebration on March 28!
MIOSM 2023 Message from NAfME President Scott R. Sheehan from NAfME on Vimeo.
What is MIOSM®?
- What is Music In Our Schools Month (MIOSM)?
- History of MIOSM and past MIOSM themes and logos
- View the Music In Our Schools Month® Lesson Plans Handbook
- 2023 MIOSM Press Release
How Can I Get Involved?
- Register for a MIOSM Participation Certificate Available now!
- Contact Your State’s MIOSM Chairperson
- View the MIOSM Daily Prompts for morning announcements and social media. Download graphics for Instagram and for Twitter and Facebook.
- Change your profile picture for the month of March
- Other Ideas for Celebrating MIOSM
- MIOSM Campaigns
- 2023 MIOSM Advocacy Celebration, March 28th 7PM ET
- MIOSM and Advocacy Resources
- Local Advocacy Action Plan
- Civic Action Field Guide
- Insert for Your Concert Program
- Access the 2022–’23 MIOSM Lesson Plans, and previous lesson plans
- Access the 2022-’23 American Young Voices MIOSM Lesson Plan