2019–2020 Music In Our Schools Month®
Music In Our Schools Month® (MIOSM®) takes a new tack this year, focusing on lessons for second- and fifth-graders that help them learn elements of music through some classic children’s songs in English and Spanish. The lessons and songs, however, can be shared at many levels. All are available without charge to teachers for their use during MIOSM and beyond.
All lessons are Copyright ©2019 by the National Association for Music Education (NAfME).
2019–2020 MIOSM® Overview from the Council for General Music Education
- Learn about the new direction of Music In Our Schools Month® Updated for 2019–’20 MIOSM
- Access the 2019–’20 MIOSM Lesson Plans Now available!
- What is Music In Our Schools Month (MIOSM)?
- History of MIOSM
- Join the Biggest School Chorus in the World
- Change your profile picture for the month of March Now available!
- Other Ideas for Celebrating MIOSM
- Contact Your State’s MIOSM Chairperson
- Insert for Your Concert Program Now available!
- Portrait-Oriented Concert Program Insert Now available!
- Register for a MIOSM Participation Certificate Coming Soon!
- Purchase items for your classroom Merchandise now available!