2019-2020 Music In Our Schools Month®
Music In Our Schools Month® (MIOSM®) takes a new tack this year, focusing on lessons for second- and fifth-graders that help them learn elements of music through some classic children’s songs in English and Spanish. The lessons and songs, however, can be shared at many levels. All are available without charge to teachers for their use during MIOSM and beyond.
All lessons are Copyright ©2019 by the National Association.
2019-2020 MIOSM® Overview from the Council for General Music Education
- Learn about the new direction of Music In Our Schools Month®
- Access the 2019-20 MIOSM Lesson Plans Coming Soon!
- What is Music In Our Schools Month (MIOSM)?
- History of MIOSM
- Join the Biggest School Chorus in the World
- Change your profile picture for the month of March Coming Soon!
- Other Ideas for Celebrating MIOSM
- Contact Your State’s MIOSM Chairperson
- Insert for Your Concert Program Coming Soon!
- Portrait Oriented Concert Program Insert Coming Soon!
- Purchase items for your classroom Coming Soon!
Register for a MIOSM Participation Certificate Coming Soon!