2019–2020 Music In Our Schools Month®
Music In Our Schools Month® (MIOSM®) takes a new tack this year, focusing on lessons for second- and fifth-graders that help them learn elements of music through some classic children’s songs in English and Spanish. The lessons and songs, however, can be shared at many levels. All are available without charge to teachers for their use during MIOSM and beyond.
All lessons are Copyright ©2019 by the National Association for Music Education (NAfME).
2019–2020 MIOSM® Overview from the Council for General Music Education
- Learn about the new direction of Music In Our Schools Month® Updated for 2019–’20 MIOSM
- Access the 2019–’20 MIOSM Lesson Plans Now available!
- 2020 MIOSM Press Release
- What is Music In Our Schools Month (MIOSM)?
- History of MIOSM and past MIOSM themes and logos
- Join the Biggest School Chorus in the World
- Change your profile picture for the month of March Now available!
- Other Ideas for Celebrating MIOSM
- Contact Your State’s MIOSM Chairperson
- Insert for Your Concert Program Now available!
- Portrait-Oriented Concert Program Insert Now available!
- Register for a MIOSM Participation Certificate
- 2020 Daily MIOSM Prompts Calendar PowerPoint
- Purchase items for your classroom Merchandise now available!
GOOD FOR SCHOOLS is a new, fully-digital fundraising platform designed specifically for schools.
It simplifies fundraising and generates more revenue for schools with very little effort required on the part of administrators, teachers, parents and students. The school earns 50% profit. No Door-to-Door Sales, No Product Delivery, No Money Collection.
Parents and students simply share a link to the student’s custom web page – friends and family purchase digital products such as Streaming Concert eTickets, eLearning subscriptions, digital memberships & digital magazines. Funds are deposited to school bank account as soon as the digital purchase is processed.
**GOOD FOR SCHOOLS is offering a $250 BONUS to any group that registers with GOOD FOR SCHOOLS using registration code ‘NAfME’ and completes a fundraiser selling $5,000 or more before 05/01/2020.