2020–2021 Music In Our Schools Month®
Music In Our Schools Month® (MIOSM®) takes a new tack this year, focusing on lessons for third- and fourth-graders that help them learn elements of music through some classic children’s songs. The lessons and songs, however, can be shared at many levels. All are available without charge to teachers for their use during MIOSM and beyond.
All lessons are Copyright ©2020 by the National Association for Music Education (NAfME).
2020–2021 MIOSM® Overview from the Council for General Music Education
- Learn about the new direction of Music In Our Schools Month® Soon to be updated for 2020–’21 MIOSM
- Access the 2020–’21 MIOSM Lesson Plans 2021 Lesson Plans Coming Soon!
- 2021 MIOSM Press Release Coming Soon!
- What is Music In Our Schools Month (MIOSM)?
- History of MIOSM and past MIOSM themes and logos
- Join the Biggest School Chorus in the World
- Change your profile picture for the month of March Coming Soon!
- Other Ideas for Celebrating MIOSM
- Contact Your State’s MIOSM Chairperson
- Insert for Your Concert Program Coming Soon!
- Portrait-Oriented Concert Program Insert Coming Soon!
- Register for a MIOSM Participation Certificate Opening January, 2021!
- Purchase items for your classroom Coming Soon!